A Program Created for Minority Entrepreneurs to ASCEND.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has partnered with Morehouse Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center, TechSquare Labs, Village Micro Fund, Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs, and Atlanta Wealth Building Initiative launch Ascend Atlanta, a technology startup and small business support ecosystem for minority-led companies throughout Metropolitan Atlanta.
Ideation sessions, customer discovery workshops, product development guidance, industry mentors, and CEO-to-CEO networks that lead to the development of business models, strategic growth plans, customer acquisition and fundraising.
Access to Capital
Relationships and alliances to facilitate information sharing for accessing capital through partnerships with CDFls, equity funds, and other capital partners.
Access to Markets
Strategic partnerships to access markets and customers facilitated through Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council, Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Invest Atlanta and others.
- Monthly sessions on inclusive innovation, entrepreneurship, and investment ecosystem navigation
- All Microbusiness programming
- Access to Mentor in Residence Network
- All Tech Startup programming
- Market Acceleration Program
- Personal introductions to coaches, corporations, and capital